Community Nurses is a group of experienced, professional, and compassionate caregivers who are committed to providing you with the best care possible in order to ensure your satisfaction. Individuals with disabilities receive flexible and dignified support at home and in the community.
We excel in all aspects of care, including nursing services, high-intensity daily personal activities, respite care, transportation, and community involvement. Individuals aged 7 and up are currently served in Toowoomba and the surrounding areas.
1. High Intensity Daily Personal Activities
2. Community Nursing Care
3. Assist Life Stage Transition
4. Household Task
5. Assistance with Social and Community Participation
6. Group and Centre Based Activities
7. Assistance with Travel and Transport Arrangements
8. Development of Daily Living & Life Skills
9. Participation in Community, Social and Civic Activities
10. Daily Personal Activities
11. Assistance with Daily Life Task in a Group or Sha
NDIS Provider Toowoomba, Registered NDIS Provider, Disability Services, Disability Services Provider