Product & Services Detail

If you possess an important document that is written in your native language other than English, you will be required to submit the document in English when immigrating to the United States. You may also need to have the document translated when using it in a court or applying to a university. It is recommended that you use a reputable translation service with experience in translating these vital records to insure that the document will be accepted. An individual who is fluent in both English and your language can do a general document translation. The original document should accompany the translated document when processing your visa application. Even if you are bilingual or competent in both English and your native language, you are not permitted to translate the document yourself. Each word has to be accurately translated and each translation must be accompanied by a signed statement attesting that the translation is accurate and completed to the best of the translator’s knowledge and ability. The translator or translation company may then “certify” the translation.


No Man flag

No Support in this time. please use Contact us form!