Product & Services Detail

These are just some of the documents you may be asked to provide before the relevant visas can be issued. Typically the process is quite simple and straightforward if all your documents appear in English but if you are not a native English speaker you will have to obtain a certified translation by a translator of all the required documents that are not easily readable in English. Your chosen translator must be competent in English and your mother tongue. The USCIS requests that you should provide certified copies of all your documents which should be submitted with any applications including naturalization. The USCIS also applies this rule to the certified translations of the documents. You can choose your own translator who could be employed by a translation company in the two requested languages. Once the translation job has been completed s/he must certify that s/he is competent to translate and that the translation is accurate.


No Man flag

No Support in this time. please use Contact us form!