Product & Services Detail

Have you ever thought about running a business in Lithuania, Poland or any other beautiful and exotic European country? If your dreams were restricted by not having a legal residence permit, BIZBON is ready to help you! Having an temporary EU residence permit one is entitled to move freely throughout the Schengen area - travelling with business and other affairs was never that easy! BIZBON can help even if you do not yet have a company or if you wish to take all your family with you. There is an option even for those ready to spend all their life as permanent residents of Lithuania - do not hesitate to contact BIZBON with your enquiries!

Recommended Business

United States flag

No Support in this time. please use Contact us form!

United States